Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Aunt Margaret

Once again, we have been so blessed to have so many visitors over the last 8 weeks, and this week Spencer's aunt, Margaret, spent a couple nights with us before going to a conference in Asheville, NC.  We had a really wonderful visit.  I was reminded how nice it is to have an extra set of hands to pass Parker off to when I need to pump, or curl my hair, or wash bottle parts, etc...  Plus, Parker got to enjoy Margaret singing some lullabies and readings before bed each night.  Thanks for your visit- we loved having you!

Wearing a new outfit from Margaret
We had a great meal at M Vista on Tuesday night.  I forget how great the food is there.  Plus- it was my first sushi in a year, since raw fish apparently isn't good to eat when pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment