Thursday, February 16, 2012

7 Weeks & Parker's Smile!I

I LOVE this boy's smile!

sweet smile!
I can't believe we are at 7 weeks today!  Parker is quickly becoming a little boy and less of a newborn to me.  His alert time increases each week, he is becoming more and more interactive.  He really locks in his gaze now when we look at each other, and he will track movement at times.  He is also smiling more and more!  Let me assure you- nothing has ever touched my heart in such a way as watching this sweet boy smile!  It often brings tears to my eyes.

He has the sweetest expressions these days

Last weekend- we had a great visit from some of our friends from medical school.

updated family picture
Jill & her daughter Caroline, Deana, and Spence- great friends in med schol
On Monday, we had our "mommy Monday" with our babies again.  It's so refreshing to be with friends who are all experiencing the same things with our babies and to talk about how blessed we feel, discuss our frustrations at times, and just support one another.  Here are the babies all in red for their first Valentine's Day.

Parker is growing like crazy- he weighed 13.6 lbs, and is measuring about 22.25 inches (per my own calculations).  We are so excited to see him doing so incredibly well with gaining weight, and growing so well!










2 comments:

  1. I love this pictures! I am just looking at this in the middle of the night because I apparently have pregnancy insomnia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little boy! LOVE that smile! :)

    ReplyDelete