Monday, February 6, 2012

First "Playdate"

Amy and Jack, Meredith and Madeline, and Parker and Me
So a year ago, my friends from work, Meredith & Amy, and I were doing a bible study together.  We were praying at the time that God would bless Meredith & Colin with a baby and sure enough- He answered.  Then 6 weeks later, we found out that Amy was expecting.....and another 6 weeks later, I was shocked to add that I too was expecting!  Anyhow, needless to say- a lot of prayers have been prayed among the 3 of us for our little ones, and now they are all here.  So Madeline (16 weeks), Jack (11 weeks), and Parker (5 weeks) had their first play date together.  Not a lot of playing went on- more like feeding and burping and sleeping.  But it was such a cool thing to see all of them together.  We just kept talking about how awesome it was to see how God has blessed us!  


Parker is so lucky to have friends already.  I can't wait for him to be able to play with other little ones!
"For this child I have prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him."
1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I am excited for our "play dates" this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete