Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lake Day

I have been really bad about blogging the last couple of weeks.  I am finding that as Parker becomes more mobile, I become more and more busy.  Despite that- each week continues to be more fun than the last!

Look at this cutie sitting up playing with his toys!
We went to the lake recently with our friends Tim & Courtney and their little boy, Tucker.

We made what I can only describe as a rookie mistake.  As I was getting Parker fed and ready for the lake, Spence was packing the car.  He said he would pack the bags if I got Parker in the car.  I didn't do a double check, but after 1.5 hours driving to the lake, I realized the diaper bag didn't make it to the car.  That had all of Parker's milk, diapers, swim diapers, wipes, special bottles, etc....  Thank God I took the pump, and definitely thankful that Tucker had diapers and wipes.  We also swiped one of his sippy cups and introduced Parker to drinking from one early!  Fortunately he did great!

Tucker, 18 months, is always so sweet to P
Lounging lakeside
poor Parker hated the life jacket

The heat index this day was 113 F.  The lake felt like warm bath water

On our boat ride, Parker drank from the sippy cup
Tim, Courtney, & Tucker 

Parker was happy all day long


No comments:

Post a Comment