Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7 Years

Yesterday, Spence and I celebrated 7 years of marriage!  I can't believe how quickly that time has flown by.  We've been a couple for more than 10 years now.  I don't even feel old enough for that much time to have lapsed for us.  And just like everyone tries to tell you, it truly does go by faster and faster with each year.
2004- right before I moved to NC
2005- the year we got married
2006- beach trip with the Robinsons

2007- Skiing with the Duttons
2008- birthday celebration
2009- Spence's Medical School Graduation
2010- San Francisco Trip
2011- Welcoming Parker into the world
2012- Spence graduates residency
It has been quite an adventure in our time together.  We spent our first two years in Kentucky where Spence started school.  This was followed by 2 more years in Little Rock where Spence did his clinical rotations and I went back to nursing school.  Now, we have just finished over 3 years here in Columbia, and Spence has completed his residency.  Oh, and we now have a dog.  And a child!!  So much has changed, but all in so many amazing ways that I could never have foreseen.  We are beyond blessed!

Happy Anniversary Spencer!  I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment