Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love my life!

Last night, we had a great dinner at the table- Spence and I had our meal, Parker ate his at his booster seat, and Jack lay at our feet in hopes something would drop.  Then we had bathtime, where Parker played, giggled, went to his tummy to reach for toys, and then reached up for me and tried to pull up on the tub.  Then, we had family cuddle time while Parker had his last bottle, we all held hands to say our prayers, and I read his bed time story.

As I finished the last page, I looked over and realized all 3 of my boys were asleep.  Spencer was asleep holding his finger out, held by Parker's hand, and Jack lay across them both asleep with his toy.  It was a moment that I felt tears well up, and realized I have never loved my life as much as I do right now.

2 comments:

  1. I teared up reading this too! So sweet. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly might be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen in my life!!! So stinkin precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete