Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

My little love
My first mother's day as a mom- it was a treat to have my mom here and to spend the whole day with my baby boy.  I don't mean to sound dramatic, but seriously, sometimes I just look at his sweet face and big smile and I can feel tears forming in my eyes out of sheer joy.  Everyone told me that you will love your child more than you can imagine, but I didn't really get what they mean until I experienced it myself.  I know Mother's Day is about the mom, but honestly, all I could think about all day was Parker and how lucky I am!
My mom got to be with Parker and me for Mother's Day- Parker loved his Mimi time
My mom flew in for the weekend from Memphis and we had a really nice time.  She had the whole day on Saturday with Parker while Spence & I worked.  On Sunday, we went to church, then out to lunch.  It was a really nice weekend- amazing how much Parker has changed since her last visit!
Meredith and me with our babies - it's crazy to see how big they both have gotten
my beautiful tulips from my sweet husband and Parker
My favorite gift for any holiday is always the card....Spencer always writes me the best messages, and I tell him constantly that the card is better than any gift.  Of course- I am SUPER excited about this Urban Nirvana gift card too.  Mom needs a good massage!

1 comment:

  1. Your boys did good! I love the pic of you and P outside... so sweet

    ReplyDelete