Monday, May 7, 2012

The Great 8


Pi Phi Consultants 2004- we look so young!

So, when I graduated from the University of Arkansas- my first job was as a Resident Leadership Development Consultant for my fraternity, Pi Beta Phi.  I lived in Raleigh, NC and started a new chapter at NC State University.  The other 7 consultants traveled the U.S. & Canada to consult with chapters all over, and in this short time period, we became such an incredibly tight knit and close group of friends.  We are a diverse group from all over- Arkansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Nevada, Virginia, Connecticut, Ohio, & Toronto.  We try to get together at least once a year.  This year, 5 of us were able to gather in Charleston for a weekend in a home on Kiawah Island.
The group on our last day- yes, that is me in my pjs- great look, I know....
Parker was a great traveler, as usual
We had a GREAT time, as always.  We really missed the 3 girls who couldn't make it, but it's always a highlight of my year when we get together.  Spence and Parker made the trip, as Katie's husband & 7 month old, J.P. did as well.
Until he pooped all through his outfit, onto his car seat, and up his back.    He literally giggled the entire time I was changing him- I was not giggling :)
The girls threw us a surprise baby shower for Parker- we received some PRECIOUS outfits and other gifts
Parker LOVED Miss Joan- she was so great at entertaining him!
Oriana gave Parker his first swim trunks and matching hat- perfect for our first pool time- he LOVED it!!
Hanging out with our buddy, JP! (& his mommy Katie)
Miss Oriana swimming with Parker- he was pretty chill in the water 
Spence took us to see the Ocean Course- it is absolutely beautiful!
The Club House- this is the course for the 2012 PGA Championship.  A spectacular place.  Spence & Brett played the back 9 on Saturday


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I was seriously dying laughing at the picture of him with his hiney up in the air after his blowout in the car! Good to know Wes isn't his only target! :)What a fun weekend! We are going in late September/ early October... the 6 of us!!!

    ReplyDelete