Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Visit From Uncle James & The Masters

I LOVE this picture!
Oh I am so behind on blogging!  I'll start with 2 weeks ago.  My brother James lives in New York City, and was sweet enough to come visit and meet his nephew for the first time.  Anyone that knows my brother is aware at what a fun (& crazy!) guy he is.  I am certain Uncle James will teach Parker all kinds of ways to drive me crazy one day (my Dad, Kim, & Mom are all nodding in agreement right now).
What a natural
There is no telling what James is educating Parker on at this moment
Playing pool at the Publick House- love my family!
James also happened to get 4 tickets to Tuesday's practice round at Augusta before the Masters Tournament began and was generous to invite my Dad & Spencer to go with him.  Spence's best friend, Brian also had tickets and he, his brother Jonathan, our friend Bentley, and Daniel all drove up from Arkansas to play golf and experience the "tradition like no other" together.  Needless to say, I think the boy's weekend was a big success.  I am in desperate need of some female visitors right about now!
Up close with Tiger 
The Crew minus my dad
Fan favorite Phil


The eventual champion, Bubba Watson.  I loved watching how emotional he was after his big win!

Zach Johnson- supposedly, he was born with a cleft lip.  You can barely tell from his photographs.


Big boy cuddling with his Big Poppa
We loved visiting with James!

No comments:

Post a Comment