Monday, April 16, 2012

Our First Successful Trip To The Zoo!

So, I have tried 3 times this spring to take Parker to the zoo.  It was either storming or too late to go each time.  Friday, Parker and I met up with Colin, Meredith, & Madeline for a successful zoo day!  Parker started out by sleeping for the first 30 minutes.  But then we had a bottle and checked out the big animals that he could see best.  He followed the elephants really well, and the goats were a big hit.  It was a great time, and I am so excited to use our family passes for the next year and enjoy what I think is a great zoo for a city this size.  It will be fun to watch Parker enjoy it more and more as he gets older and more aware of the animals.
We started off with a nap

The lions are so majestic
Parker Fox next to the Fox statue
Feeding the goats- Parker was mesmerized!
Madeline looked cute in her little hat also.  I see lots of zoo trips together in the near future!
Watching the elephants- Parker constantly has his hands in his mouth these days!
Such a fun today with our dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like you guys had a great day. I love that zoo!

    ReplyDelete