Friday, August 10, 2012

Parker is on the move!

Wow- I have been really late in catching up lately.  Once again- the busier and more mobile Parker becomes, the less time I am finding to do things.  I often wonder- what did I do when he just laid around and slept?  Somehow I found myself very busy.  And tired.  Yet- fascinated with every "little" thing that he did!

So, in less than 2 weeks time, we have a boy who can now put himself in sitting position and is now in the early stages of crawling.  I swear every single day I find him doing something new.  Last Monday, July 31, I woke up at 6am to a babbling boy on the monitor.  I looked on the video monitor, and much to my surprise, I had a little boy sitting up in his crib playing.
Good morning, Mom!  I'm ready to play!

So, once he discovered that he could sit himself up, that is all he wants to do- sit up, lay down, sit up....you get the idea.  He also has been trying to crawl for a couple of weeks, and we are now in the early stages of crawling.  Really, he is getting around with a variety of moves.  He sits up, goes to all fours, rocks a bit, then moves his arms and legs forward a couple of times, plops to his belly, rolls to his side, slithers like a snake, scoots backwards, then back up on all fours....etc.  It is hilarious to watch!  I LOVE watching his little mind at work in discovering his world more and more every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment