Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hospital Graduation & a little extra recognition....

Continuing on with graduation events, today was the hospital wide resident graduation.  It was a nice ceremony, and just one step closer to being done with residency!
The Emergency Medicine residents being recognized
I know Spence will die when he sees that I put this on here, but I HAVE to brag on him.  One resident from each program is nominated each year for Resident of the Year for Palmetto Health.  Spencer was nominated from Emergency Medicine, and was among a really great group of his peers from other programs.  The Board of Trustees of the hospital then selected one person as the award winner- and YES- Spencer was announced!  He is very "embarrassed" about this, but I am just so proud.  It made me teary eyed to see it happen, and I was so happy that Parker and I could be there to see it in person!

Spence being recognized with the other nominees and each program's directors
Some of Spence's peers from other programs
Spencer Robinson- you are a wonderful physician, and you are clearly well respected by so many people.  I know first-hand how hard you have worked to get to this point, and my heart swells with pride for you.
We are so proud of you, Dad!
Out at a celebration dinner at Pearlz

2 comments:

  1. We're proud too! Congratulations Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes and I are so proud of Spence!! What an honor! Really cute family picture of you guys! can't wait to see you tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete