Sunday, June 3, 2012

Carrots!

So, I've been feeding Parker solid foods for almost a month now.  At first, he loved rice cereal and oatmeal.  Then he did well with sweet potatoes, pears, and bananas.  Then, this week, he decided he didn't want to eat anything.  He would get mad anytime I tried to feed him solids, and only wanted his milk.  I guess this might be a normal thing, after talking with some of my friends with babies who have done the same thing.

Then, we tried carrots tonight for dinner.  Oh my- we are definitely a fan of carrots.  He ate the entire jar, whined when I took too long to get the next bite, and at the end, grabbed the jar and started licking it!  So funny!
he loves to grab the spoon and jam it into his mouth!


1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! I am glad you guys have found something he is excited to eat! I love the picture of him "eating" the jar. :)

    ReplyDelete