Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Days and a Pumpkin Patch!

I love the fall.  I love the cool, crisp air.  I love lazy Saturdays with football on all day long.  I love warm apple cider, pumpkin flavored treats, the changing leaves, and everything else associated with the season.

Some cool pumpkins for our front steps- I loved the texture on these!
Last week, Parker and I joined some of our closest friends and their babies at a local pumpkin patch, posed for some pics, and picked out some cool pumpkins to take home.  It was so much fun, and it just added another favorite activity for the season.  Plus- Parker looked precious in his little overalls.

After our trip out, we went to Erica's house for a delicious lunch and ended with Paula Deen's pumpkin gooey bars, topped with homemade cinnamon whipped cream.  There are NO words to describe this heavenly treat- it was out of this world.  I believe I will be making them very soon...

Madeline checking out the choices

too busy for Mom's kisses
Erica with her precious Merrick- he is getting so big!

So cute- I wonder what they are thinking

I can't remember Parker being this small- Merrick is so cuddly! 


While posing- Parker reached over to kiss Merrick's head- so funny!



Sharing some cheerios

1 comment:

  1. love!! What a perfect day! The first of many play dates and fond memories to come! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete