Monday, November 7, 2011

Go Hogs! One last visit home....

Spence and I had a great weekend in Northwest Arkansas.  As we flew back on Friday- Spencer kept reminding me that this is our last trip home with just the 2 of us.  It's so crazy to think that we are going to become a family of 3 (+ Jack).  As my bump grows ever larger, we are realizing how close we are to becoming parents.  I'll be 32 weeks on Thursday!

Here we are with Michelle Duggar- NWA celeb!
One of the highlights when we got to town- we went to lunch with my family and ran into the Duggars!  Spence and I have to admit that their show is a guilty pleasure of ours!!!  Jim Bob and Michelle were taking their daughter Jessa out to lunch for her birthday, and they were so excited to see my grandmother, Libby, who they knew from the post office for years.  They were even nicer in person than they seem in the show.

Rachel and me- one of my oldest and closest friends!
My stepmom (Kim), Mama, Vicki (Kim's mom) and my friend Rachel threw a very sweet shower for Parker on Saturday morning.  It was so fun to see SO many people that I never get to see on our quick trips through town.  We were so blessed to receive so many nice gifts that we desperately need as we anticipate P's arrival.
Rick's Bakery Petit Fours- amazing!  The Hogs were so cute.
Pi Phi friends Mindy and Sarah- so fun to see them!
My sister-in-law, Suzy, mother-in-law, Debbie, Suzy's mom, Suzy, and cutest nephew ever- Jim!
Erin, Lori, Miriam, Kim & Susan- loved seeing everyone!!!
LOVE it!- Spencer trying on our new Baby Bjorn, carrying around Mickey Mouse for practice.  Looking good Spence!
I do have to boast- the Razorbacks were once again victorious on Saturday night against the Gamecocks.  We've received many congratulations from our Clemson and UGA friends.  The game was fun, as was tailgating.  It's always so nostalgic to go to campus and the games.


2 years in a row of Arkansas vs. Carolina with Brian & Jenny

On Sunday, Spence's Aunt Margaret hosted a wonderful brunch for family and friends before we headed home.  It was a perfect weekend full of activities, friends, football, and fun.

Hanging out with the Eldridges and Coverts
Dutton family pic- my brother James surprised everyone and flew in from NYC to be a part of the weekend!  It's so rare for all of us to be together- such a treat!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the pictures! Especially Spence with Baby Mickey in the Baby Bjorn! I can't wait to meet Parker... but pray that he stays in for a while longer! :) Can't wait to see you again tonight!

    ReplyDelete