Wednesday, November 16, 2011

33 weeks

Had a great appointment today.  I had an ultrasound done of Parker, and everything looked really good.  First off, with the polyhydramnios, I've had to monitor my weight closely to make sure I don't gain too much too quickly.  Today, I actually was 2 lbs less than a week ago- a great sign.  Then, my amniotic fluid index, which was 33 at 29 weeks, dropped to 26- much closer to normal (<20).  A total relief!  All I can say is that God is so good!  I could not make it through all of this without having faith that God is sovereign and in control.

He is measuring about 5lbs 1oz- a big boy in the 70th percentile.  Some cute pics of the boy:
Sweet face 
He had his feet by his face, curled up in a ball

I love his little feet and toes
So my friend Christina is incredibly talented, and knitted him a little fox stuffed animal.  It is so adorable- I had to show it off!  She also sent me a print that she created that I'll post soon.  It's so much fun to receive all of these sweet gifts and know that he will be around soon to see them himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment