Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Robinson Family Blog


Hello friends and family! Spence and I are about to experience a lot of change in the near future.

March 19- Match Day! We will find out where we will spend the next 3 years!
May 9- Spencer's Medical School graduation in Kentucky
May 16- Lauren's Nursing School graduation in Little Rock
June- moving time
July- Both of us will begin new jobs


I hope that this will be a fun way for everyone to keep up with us and vice-versa. I'll try to post pictures and other fun information from time to time. Feel free to be interactive and post comments and your own updates!

6 comments:

  1. sweetness! can't wait to be blogging buddies! te amo, amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first visit to your blog! How fun. Even though I get to keep up with my "neice" often, I will come here for updates too!

    Love you- you guys are awesome! Exciting times ahead...

    Love & miss,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lauren! Great idea :) Can't wait to see your 12 PMish update tomorrow! You'll never guess what I'm hoping for! :)
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, two comments in one post! the mark of a true friend. :-) can't wait to find out the location tomorrow! ps- i like that both pictures of you guys on your blog is of you sitting on spencer's right knee. must be a comfortable position! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete